The clever kitten rescued its holder from the dangerous reptile which later was found in the bags
A resident Ricky came back home from the shop and put down the things near the fridge. Then he did not lock the door and went out from the house. When he came back, he saw that its pet was anxiously around the table.
And it was meowing and springing to and fro. Ricky did not understand what was wrong with the animal but he went out again. When returning he noticed that its cat was making sharp sound near the bags. Ricky took the bag and saw a reptile near them. That type of snake is one of the dangerous reptiles of Australia the bite of which can be deadly.
It immediately rushed at the bottom of the fridge and Ricky had to take it from there. It was hard to differentiate where the head and tail of the reptile were. Anyway he managed to catch it and took out from the window. Since that day he did not leave the door open and pay attention to the gestures of his cat. As due to the attentivity of the cat they both were saved.