This large family was saved from fire by a heroic puppy

This incredible story is about a Malaysian puppy with the name of Anandaveli who saved the whole family from fire by waking them up in the middle of the night and warning them about the upcoming spark of the fire.

It was around five am when the dog suddenly smelled the smoke. It was then when the fire was about to flare up, but he managed to warn the family that something horrible may happen soon.

The brave dog tried hard to wake up the mother of thee but she didn’t react at first as she couldn’t imagine that they had a serious issue.

He barked loudly but she was still sleeping. He even pulled her out and bite her ear.

But once she got up she saw that the family altar was all in a fire.

After going to the safe place, they all were grateful to their brave pet who literally saved their life.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: